We’re seeking a dedicated and experienced Law Clerk for a permanent opportunity with our client in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Working with a professional team of lawyers, the successful candidate will be responsible for complete file management to support to this busy and reputable team.
- Draft court filing materials
- Prepare mediation reports and legal briefs
- Review medical documents
- Client interaction and communication
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration or legal support
- 2+ years’ experience in a legal office setting
- Previous legal/civil litigation experience preferred
- Strong computer proficiency (Word/Excel/PC Law)
- Hands-on work ethic and willingness to take on challenges
- Positive and outgoing demeanor; strong team abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!