Administrative Support Clerk
Our client is seeking an Administrative Support Clerk for their Halifax office. This is a great contract opportunity for an individual who will be responsible for a variety of administrative support tasks.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing and organizing documents
- Preparation of financial statements
- Document preparation and verification
- Maintaining inventory
- Other administrative duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1-year administrative experience
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!