Are you a highly organized and efficient individual looking to contribute your administrative support skills to an established and loyal team in Halifax? If so, we’re seeking a professional and diligent Office Assistant for a fantastic permanent opportunity with our client in the property management industry.
- Preparing leases and document management
- Receiving mail and deliveries
- Fielding customer requests via phone/email
- Invoicing support and data entry
- Filing, faxing, and copying
- General project support as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an office setting
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will also be considered
- Computer proficiency including Simply Accounting and/or QuickBooks & MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional communication
- Above average organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being efficient independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!