We are seeking a General Manager for a permanent opportunity with our client headquartered in Dartmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing 10+ locations throughout Nova Scotia and providing well-rounded reporting to the senior management team. The client is open to candidates living in other Nova Scotia locations.
As a busy and dynamic position, our client is seeking a candidate who is a proactive thinker and enjoys working in a versatile environment.
- Provide leadership to multiple locations
- Develop and implement cohesive processes and controls
- Optimize operations to ensure efficiencies
- Identify key performance indicators
- Management reporting
- Assisting in the development of business strategies
- Post-secondary education in business
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar management role
- Superior management skills and ability to establish clear leadership
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Travel throughout Nova Scotia required
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.