Our client is seeking an Office Administrator for a 3-week contract in their Halifax office. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong administrative and technical skills to join this government office.
- Maintaining an organized office
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing
- Assisting with scheduling
- Updating and maintaining excel database
- Tracking items through signature process
- Meeting set up and tear down
- Distribution of mail
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in office administration or business
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Must be comfortable with technology and able to troubleshoot issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Familiar with OneDrive/SharePoint, Adobe, MS Teams, and video conferencing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!