Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a contract opportunity in their Dartmouth office. As the successful candidate you will work closely with medical professionals and act as the first point of contact while providing administrative support.
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing files and entering notes
- Other tasks as required
- Diploma in medical administration
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!