Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract position in their Downtown Halifax office. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail oriented, customer focused individual to join a well-respected, industry leading organization.
- Submit expense reports to managers
- Process invoices and support budget activities
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- Create reports for internal and external partners
- Time keeping for employees
- Other support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience with PeopleSoft/Oracle will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.