Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract position in their Downtown Halifax office. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail oriented, customer focused individual to join a well-respected, industry leading organization.
- Submit expense reports to managers
- Process invoices and support budget activities
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- Create reports for internal and external partners
- Time keeping for employees
- Other support duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Experience with PeopleSoft/Oracle will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!