Our client is seeking a Purchasing Administrator for a contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Responding to field calls
- Assisting purchasing agent in obtaining prices from suppliers
- Entering purchase orders
- Interacting with clients and vendors
- Maintaining a master database
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Highly organized with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Professional demeanor
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!