Our client is seeking a Receptionist for a contract position in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Maintain all incoming and outgoing mail
- General administrative support
- Schedule client appointments
- Filing and organizing documents
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!