Our client is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a permanent opportunity at their Halifax office. Working closely with the CEO, this position is considered part-time, with flexibility to work remotely. This role encompasses a broad range of executive level support functions where professionalism and adaptability are essential qualities for a successful candidate.
- Scheduling and planning for meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Booking venues, liaising with conference centres
- Creating action lists/ to-dos and status updates
- Project/ document tracking/ electronic filing
- Ordering stationary, business cards, office supplies as needed
- Tracking, reconciling and reporting expenses
- Preparing correspondence, proofreading and managing documents
- Planning and coordinating of any special events/conferences
- Preparing information for Shareholders
- Other support as required
- Post-secondary education
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration type work
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Teams Meeting, MS SharePoint
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Nimble considered an asset.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!