We’re currently seeking a Registration Coordinator for a contract position in Halifax. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong administrative skills and problem-solving abilities. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will provide essential support for registration functions within our client’s organization.
- Support registration for professional development and training facilities
- Monitor protective requirements for professional designations
- Support the certification and renewal process for members
- Coordinate insurance and new firm registrations
- Assist with all governance requirements
- Post-secondary education at the college level in a relevant field
- At least 5 years’ hands-on administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize tasks independently
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to contribute within a highly respected organization. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!