Part-Time Executive Assistant
We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Executive Assistant in Halifax for a permanent opportunity. This role encompasses a broad range of executive level support functions where professionalism and adaptability are essential qualities for the successful candidate.
- Providing daily executive and administrative support
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments
- Recording meeting minutes
- Preparing correspondence and proofreading documents
- Planning and coordinating of special events
- Managing calendar
- Preparing information to be presented to stakeholders
- Tracking and reconciling bills and expenses
- Liaising with internal and external entities
- Scheduling events as required
- Attending to personal errands as needed
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a professional and friendly demeanor
- Proficient in office electronic databases and strong technical ability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically
- Possess a positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!