We’re currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a contract role in Halifax. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will provide day to day administrative support and ensure smooth functioning of the office.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Providing support to Vice President and other administrators
- Responding to incoming communications including emails and phone calls
- Compiling information for reports and projects
- Scheduling meeting and arranging travel
- Other duties as required
- An undergraduate degree and at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to assign tasks or delegate responsibly
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are interested, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!