We’re currently seeking a Receptionist for a permanent opportunity with our client in Halifax. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing daily administrative support to the busy and dynamic office.
- Acting as first point of contact
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing and organizing documents
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- General administrative support
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1 year reception experience
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Calm and professional communication skills and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.