We’re currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a permanent opportunity in Downtown Halifax. This is a busy role with a variety of administrative responsibilities. The successful candidate is someone who can multitask effectively while remaining organized and focused.
- Assisting with incoming calls and correspondence
- Organizing and redirecting incoming and outgoing mail
- Booking travel arrangements and expense reports
- Arranging meetings and events
- Supporting team with other administrative duties
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Above average time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to think proactively
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!