Our client is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for their Windsor office. This is a contract opportunity where the successful candidate will coordinate the full recruitment process for this fast-paced organization.
- Preparing and posting job descriptions and job advertisements to appropriate websites
- Reviewing applications
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Managing the onboarding process
- Maintaining accurate recruiting documentation
- Other recruitment duties as needed
- 2-3 years of relevant recruitment experience
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources
- Effective communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Capacity to take initiative in a collaborative environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Software
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by email to Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!