Accountant Staffing is the only specialist recruitment firm in Atlantic Canada focusing on accounting and finance positions. Administrative Staffing is our sister company with a focus on administrative positions. Providing junior to executive level recruitment services, including both temporary and permanent staffing requirements, our clients include some of Atlantic Canada’s most respected organizations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to assist with all aspects of the recruitment and selection process within junior to intermediate level accounting or administrative search assignments. The Recruitment Consultant will liaise with senior HR and finance personnel, have knowledge of accounting and administrative roles and responsibilities, as well as an innate ability to understand people and their skills fit in an organizational setting.
This position will work within a strong team of motivated, driven professionals in a high growth company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify top-performing candidates on a proactive basis
- Prescreen, assess and meet with potential candidates
- Conduct database searches and develop short-lists of top candidates
- Coordinate and manage the employee hiring process
- Prepare offer letters, placement documents and other correspondence
- Manage client and candidate relationships
- Review and revise draft ads from the Recruitment Assistant
- Conduct reference checks
- Address client and candidate inquiries
- Contribute to business development efforts
- Attend industry relevant events, seminars and conferences
- Assist team with marketing initiatives and volunteering within the community
- Other recruiting and administrative duties as required
- Completed university degree or diploma in business, accounting or language arts
- HR certificate is considered an asset
- 3+ years’ Recruitment Consultant level experience
- Familiarly with basic accounting concepts and prior experience in an accounting support role are considered strong assets
- Solid understanding of recruiting and human resources professional standards
Working in a close, team environment, you bring enthusiasm and passion for the recruitment industry, as well as the proven flexibility to take on new tasks and manage priorities. As the ideal candidate, you excel in a client service environment, enjoy developing strong relationships and are highly detail-oriented. With above average writing and communication skills, you are comfortable using online databases, word processing programs and social media.
This is a permanent position offering a competitive benefits and compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Our organization promotes respect, honesty and trust, while having fun within a strong team environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!