Our client, an established local company, is currently seeking a Receptionist for their office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity in a fast-paced, professional office.
As the Receptionist, you will act as a first point of contact while providing comprehensive support for the office. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Greeting all guests and setting up boardrooms
- Coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, and faxes
- Maintaining an organized file system
- Ordering office supplies and general housekeeping
- Managing client database
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Post secondary education at the college or university level
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with computer programs and learn new processes quickly
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by email to Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!