We’re currently seeking a Receptionist for a contract opportunity with our client in Halifax. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing daily administrative support to the busy and dynamic office.
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Processing client payments and documents
- Scheduling client meetings and preparing boardrooms
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- General administrative support
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1 year reception experience
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office suite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!