Part-Time Accounting Administrator
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Accounting Administrator for their location in Halifax. This is a contract position within a dynamic work setting. The successful candidate will conduct simple accounting and administrative tasks on a part-time basis, approximately one day per week.
- Supporting accounts payable functions
- Filing expense reports
- Accounts receivable duties
- Creating petty cash reports
- Processing credit card reconciliations and receipts
- Scanning documents
- Other related duties as needed
- Completion of a post-secondary program at the college level
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong ability to learn new systems quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!