Accountant Staffing & Administrative Staffing response to COVID-19
These are challenging and unprecedented times. In light of recent developments with COVID-19, we have taken steps to keep our employees and the community safe by closing our office as of March 16th and working from home until further notice. Due to the nature of our business, we have been able to seamlessly make this transition, and are fully operational and ready to assist.
We look forward to hearing from job seekers and registered candidates via our usual online application process or by email, and we’re here to answer questions and help employers in need.
General or Employer Inquiries: email@example.com
Direct Consultant & Staff contact: See “Meet the Team” in the “Our Team” section of our websites
We continue to monitor government and health official updates, and will advise everyone via our websites and social media when our physical office re-opens. Please take care of yourself, and support your loved ones and the surrounding community who may need a helping hand.
If you are a Job Seeker looking for new opportunities or an Employer seeking temporary or permanent staff, we would love to hear from you. Located in the historic Brewery building in downtown Halifax, this 150 year old building houses a number of local businesses and shops.
Directions to our office within The Brewery
- Enter the Brewery Market Building located at 1496 Lower Water Street
- Go through the street level entrance with the green Courtyard 1/North Arch sign
- Proceed to the centre court where you will see the Keith’s Brewery and the Red Stag Tavern
- To the right of the Red Stag Tavern, you will see a sign leading to the “Brew House” section
- Go up the wide, open stairs to the top landing
- Turn right to find Accountant Staffing and Administrative Staffing, Suite 331