For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Receptionist for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity where the successful candidate will be the first point of contact.
- Reviewing documents, reports, correspondence and making edits as needed
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Scheduling meetings and arranging travel
- Updating website content
- Providing support for file management within various departments
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Previous reception experience in a professional office environment
- Above average data entry skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, multitasking role
- Exhibit exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by email to Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.