For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking a Regulatory Coordinator for a newly created, permanent role in Halifax. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong administrative skills and problem solving abilities. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will provide essential support for registration functions within our client’s organization.
- Support registration for professional development and training facilities
- Monitor protective requirements for professional designations
- Support the certification and renewal process for members
- Coordinate insurance and new firm registrations
- Assist with all governance requirements
- Post secondary education at the college level in a relevant field
- At least 5 years’ hands-on administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize tasks independently
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to contribute within a highly respected organization.