For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Temporary Executive Assistant
We’re currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a temporary role at our client’s location in downtown Halifax. An innovative and growing company founded in Halifax, our client is seeking a highly talented and experienced individual to join their team.
Providing critical support to the company’s CEO, this role will encompass a broad range of functions at the senior administrative level. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong ability to build and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage CEO’s calendar and prepare correspondence
- Arrange travel plans, itineraries, and meeting materials
- Provide support for investment and strategy initiatives
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Organize and edit relevant investor/partnership documents
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior administrative capacity
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making capability
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft Office software and social media