For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
We’re currently seeking an Office Assistant for our client’s office in Burnside. Initially a short-term contract, this role has potential to lead to a one-year term beginning in August 2017. A family-owned business, our client is seeking an individual who is skilled in reception and office administration and is a good fit for their close-knit team. Empathy and a good sense of humor are essential.
- Responding to and directing phone calls
- Processing mail and various customer documents
- Monitoring emails
- Receiving payments
- Processing invoices, and accounts payable
- Occasional collections calls
- Bank deposits
- Administrative support as required for owner
- Relevant post-secondary education
- 2 years’ experience in a similar support role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Sage 50 / Simply Accounting will be considered an asset