For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client, an Atlantic-based pharmaceutical company, is seeking an Office Coordinator. Located in Windsor, Nova Scotia this role combines both reception and accounting support functions. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive and efficient approach in handling all day to day tasks.
- Greet visitors and maintain the visitor sign-in log
- Respond to and direct telephone calls
- Manage all mail and couriers
- Data entry into ERP system
- Assist with credit card reconciliations
- Coordinate all necessary set-up for meetings
- Other administrative support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to act with confidentiality and discretion
- Positive and collaborative team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and standard office equipment