For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator for their Dartmouth location. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the day to day administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Liaising with production staff to determine needs
- Developing a keen understanding of the day to day material requirements
- Sourcing equipment
- Ensuring that inbound material prices are optimized
- Performing ad hoc analysis
- Providing front desk support as required
As the ideal candidate, you combine completed post-secondary education in business administration with at least 2 years’ experience working in a highly detailed, fast paced environment. Exhibiting excellent communication skills, you are a customer focussed individual with a passion for building strong relationships. You adapt well to a continuously changing environment and pride yourself on your initiative and attention to detail. Strong technical skills are required.