For Employers and Job Seekers alike, we have created this page to offer details on positions that we have filled over the past few months. This will give you an idea of the wide variety of searches we manage throughout Nova Scotia.
Our client is seeking an HSEQ Administrator for the office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and supporting the growing business, responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing all administrative support for newly implemented HSEQ management systems
- Managing ISO internal auditing activities to ensure compliance within company quality systems
- Preparing reports
- Assisting with the tender preparation process
- Monitoring activities and ensuring completion as per organization’s policies and standards
- Supporting human resources processes including orientation
- Entering data in various programs
As the ideal candidate, you have at least 4 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment. You pride yourself on your exceptional organization and attention to detail, while managing multiple priorities and meeting strict deadlines. With above average correspondence and computer skills, you have the ability to prepare complex, highly accurate documents with inputs from multiple sources. Having the ability to deal with diverse personalities, you strive in a team oriented environment, exhibit a professional demeanour and are willing to roll up your sleeves.