|Location:||Halifax Regional Municipality|
We’re currently seeking a Receptionist for a contract opportunity with our client in the Halifax Regional Municipality. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing daily administrative support to the busy and dynamic office.
- Reception, answering and directing phone calls
- Print labels and sorting documents
- Processing mail and managing courier services
- General administrative support
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- At least 1 year reception experience
- Ability to maintain an organized and tidy environment
- Calm and professional communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS office suite
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.