Front Office Coordinator
We’re currently seeking a qualified Front Office Coordinator for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client is a thriving construction company based in Atlantic Canada, with their head office in Dartmouth. They are seeking a confident, personable candidate to join their high-performing team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will act as the first point of contact while providing critical administrative support - a key role in this busy office.
- Act as first point of contact for the office
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Coordinate couriers and incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with event and conference coordination
- Maintain files and databases
- Order office supplies
- Provide back-up accounting support as necessary
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field
- 1 - 3 years’ administrative experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office Suite
This is an excellent opportunity with room to grow. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Administrative Staffing is a specialist recruitment company focusing exclusively on the placement of administrative professionals. We offer candidates a wide range of job opportunities, current knowledge of the employment market, and a commitment to ensuring best “fit” with every placement.